Horizon Corp.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to Horizon Corportation.

HomeQuantum Medical ownership EmptyLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Quantum Medical ownership

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Gilboa Lavesta
Admin
Gilboa Lavesta

Quantum Medical ownership Empty
PostSubject: Quantum Medical ownership   Quantum Medical ownership I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 07, 2011 12:52 pm

We are faction owners!

Many of you might have probably heard of this. We recently bought Quantum Medical when it was going to dissolve but we put our members in it and capital to sustain it and it is on its way!
Others have assisted by simply doing their jobs. This is one of the greatest sacrifices that I can imagine. Sometimes a mundane task can squeeze the soul out of a being, but each of you have continued to perform admirably. You are the reason we succeed.

I plan to sell the faction once it has stabilize and use the money from this deal to make a new faction Horizon Medical.

Quantum Medical ownership Horiba10

Our next course of action is to stabilize the new faction and begin to create wealth. Up until this point the bulk of the credits have been coming out of our pockets, over then next few months we hope to establish ourselves, and begin to create , and to build, and to negotiate with our friends across the galaxy.We will also be recruiting new people to help us progress more in the future and hopefully make more factions . As we do so, we hope to find a permanent home and to begin to create things, and build cities. We are committed to this path, and though there will be failures, we are determined to succeed.

Thank you all again.
Quantum Medical ownership Joinhm10
Back to top Go down
https://horizon.forumotion.co.uk
Riipa_Tinka

Riipa_Tinka

Quantum Medical ownership Empty
PostSubject: Re: Quantum Medical ownership   Quantum Medical ownership I_icon_minitimeThu Dec 27, 2012 8:17 am

Update: we no longer own Quantum / Horizon Medical.
Back to top Go down

Quantum Medical ownership
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horizon Corp. :: News-
Jump to: